Undergraduate and Graduate Application
Welcome to the ADU online application. We're so glad you want to become our student! To make the process easy, be sure to follow the steps outlined below, and have the following information handy when filling out the application:
Step 1: Information required in the first part of the application process
- Contact and citizenship Information
- Previous academic institutions
- What you'd like to study at ADU
Step 2: Application Payment
- Before you can submit the application you’ll be required to pay the application fee using a debit or credit card.
- The fee for undergraduate applicants (including online completion and Post-Baccalaureate applicants) is $20. The fee for graduate students is $100.
Step 3: Submit Application
- Read the Personal Statement, check off "Yes, I agree," then click the "Submit Application" button.
- Your application will not be complete until this last step is done.
As always, we're here to help. If you have questions during the application process our Enrollment Specialists would be happy to guide you through the process. Call us at 407.303.7742 (Orlando, Denver) or 888.768.6276 (Online Undergraduate and Graduate Programs).