Undergraduate and Graduate Application
Welcome to the AHU online application. We're so glad you want to become our student! To make the process easy, be sure to follow the steps outlined below, and have the following information handy when filling out the application:
Step 1: Information required in the first part of the application process
- Contact and citizenship Information
- Previous academic institutions
- What you'd like to study at AHU
Step 2: Background check & additional costs
*On-campus students only
- We require that all newly admitted students successfully complete a background check. The cost for undergraduate Orlando and Denver students is $48. Graduate students accepted into a professional program will be required to complete a criminal background check, drug test, proof immunizations, proof of medical insurance, and CPR certification (a program specific requirement) at a cost of $157. Students are required to cover these and any additional costs incurred as a result of this process.
Step 3: Complete the correct application
Complete the application that corresponds to your program of interest. Some of our programs require you to complete a unique application, so make sure that you're completing the correct one.
Undergraduate On-Campus General Studies Admission
- Orlando and Denver on-campus students.
- Application fee: $20
- Reminder: You must be admitted for General Studies before you can apply to a degree program.
Graduate On-campus Programs
Certain graduate programs only accept applications through central application services.
- Master of Healthcare Administration:
- Master of Occupational Therapy:
- MS Physician Assistant Studies:
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy:
- AHU-Stetson University MHA/MBA Dual Degree:
- All other online programs
- Certificate - Vascular Interventional Radiography
- Certificate - Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Certificate - Computed Tomography
- BS Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- BS Nursing (RN-BSN)
- BS Radiologic Sciences
- MS Nursing (All Tracks)
- Master of Healthcare Administration - Strategy & Innovation
- Executive Master of Healthcare Administration
$20 application fee.
If you have questions during the application process our Enrollment Specialists would be happy to guide you through the process. Call us: